Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 May, 02:11
Everyone has a different view and individual feelings and or happenings that they feel isolates them, and that has been this systems way. To thrive and really be alive as God intended we must simply and lift our brothers and sisters along the way. None of Us are ever alone if we vocalize and/or live our lives in that divinely inspired way. I Pray Our Heavenly Father will be with, protect, and ease the mind of our sister kemerald who is not feeling so well today, I Pray He will strengthen her, as He encompasses her within His True Loving Grace, I Pray He Shows her How much Love is here Always, Not just the Prefect Love from HE, but All The Love from You and Me, That Love Her So, All of Us who've banded together because We are A Family, and Family is All of Everything.🙏
Please Pray for OUR Sister who is in Need of YOUR Prayers for Her Right Away.🙏

#wwg1wga ✝️
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it