Only people mentioned by MrsNursebot17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (JILLAROOJO) can see their posts

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
08 February, 12:00
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
Remember the states who were banning it? I have spent some time in the medical field and I was flabbergasted that 'politicians' could tell doctors how to prescribe meds that weren't "scheduled" drugs like morphine. It made NO SENSE to me whatsoever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
08 February, 12:07
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
I am a hospice RN and we were actually allowed to use HCQ. I had a patient's family who refused the treatment for their dad because "Dr. Faucci and the WHO saod it wilk kill him!!!!" He died. I was so mad. Nothing I could do.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
07 February, 11:28
The Patriot Party!
πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
πŸ¦β€οΈπŸ‘ΌπŸ€πŸ‘Όβ€οΈπŸ¦
Patriots please helpπŸ‘‡
#PATRIOTSUNITED
https://rumble.com/vdnimr-...

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
07 February, 11:26
Looking for it Over The Counter, Cherry Flavored!

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
07 February, 10:54
Oh I remeber WELL! I will never forget! 😑

Not1 Worry @WeWin
07 February, 10:52
It is otc in many countries.

WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
07 February, 05:58
We knew all along... how many innocent ppl died (including my father on 1/9/21) bc doctors refused to guve this to them? Crimes agsinst humanity.πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
07 February, 10:55
In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication
So very sorry for your loss! πŸ’”

Cynthia Foley @angelnflite
27 January, 10:07
I had the flu in November, Covid test negative, 62 yrs, stage 2 kidney disease (only b/c right kidney rem'd b/c of renal cell carcinoma) my Primary dr gave me Azithromycin aka Z-pac...helped tremendously. I will NEVER take the vaccine !!!!!

PatriotsFight Dshep WWG1WGA @dshepWeThePeople17
27 January, 09:34

1776 ... @IGG1776
27 January, 05:38

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
27 January, 05:36
i make homemade Quinine. the main component in HCQ

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 January, 05:37
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
how do you make it?

Ken Conner @Texasdude
08 February, 08:13
In response : I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo to his Publication
i make my own as well. i have a friend that had covid, we had her feeling better in 2 days with homemade quinine! i take it as a preventative!

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 January, 04:58
ughhh...evil ...no words