Only people mentioned by lizdeb56 in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
16 June, 01:08
In response Deb Cummings to her Publication
Let Nuremberg 2.0 trials begin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
15 June, 11:29
Tonight I had to hear from this dude about how I could possibly win 1 million bucks, if only I would be like him and get the vax! Then he says "You dont believe in that Hydroxy crap, do you??" I said of course I do, it works and could have saved thousands! It's natural and I have a boat load in my freezer for "just in case". Haven't you heard about it? New studies are even showing it can work on Cancer, AND it's prescribed to dogs who have Lupus!
Where have YOU been?? This guy's name is Mike 6'6 , wanna be know it all.
First time I have ever seen him shut his pie hole!!

Praying that it will be available to all, soon!
God Bless All.
πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
15 June, 11:00
I had several discussions (arguments) on FB with a medical doctor right back when Trump mentioned HCQ and the media and the left immediately demonized it with some fake reports.
He was trying to tell me that it didn't work and that it was dangerous,, and I was basically pleading with him to lay down his hatred for Trump and think logically about it. He couldn't make himself do it, or go against the grain. He long since has blocked me, but I warned him that this was going to happen. I wonder if any of his patients needlessly went on the vent tube?
My own Dr. said he prescribed it all the time and it was one of the safest drugs there is. He said there could be a heart problem with certain people if they used it long term - but short term to rid of the wu flu was no problem.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 June, 10:24
NCSWIC