TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
15 June, 07:33
MonkyWrex 6-15-2021 6:30 pm EST
Lots happening and again more flghts to GITMO in the past 30 days than all year. Also some ER F22 Raptored scrambled in Hawaii yesterday. pay close attention as a lot is going down right now and its all classified.

https://youtu.be/UP0Mye-D6...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 June, 10:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
In the eoisode today MonkyWrex goes over the FBI office in DC being boarded up and all of Government Buildings , Museums, the Smithsonian are closed. Something big is going down as in my life and I’m old I have never witnessed this before. Every Government building is closed and whatever is about to occur will be done by whitehats. My guess only most have been arrested in the FBI, CIA and DOJ and other told to go home. As its classified I’m guessing about whats about to occur. Locked up Nd Seal Off. Watch the MonkyWrex Video dated 6-15-2021 at 6:30 pm EST its all going down now I hope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
Beach Broadcast showed Mr Pools posts. The negative film was about a human jet pack gone bad. Planes grounded may have been to stop fleeing DS minions
10:05 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply
15 June, 10:09
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Good assumption along with volcanic ash in the airways between the US and Europe and there is no escape. keep your eyes peeled for vlack SUV’s and military vehicals in mass and post it a photograph with the timestamp on all pictures. Its about to get very real.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
15 June, 10:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I agree, planes grounded here was big, maybe tunnels are clear and closing in on last up here