Patriot Citizen @PatriotFemaleCitizen
Employees at Lake City Ace Hardware in Seattle tried to enforce the mask mandate with a bat.
07:53 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotFemaleCitizen in this post can reply
Silence Dogood @Dwk64
15 June, 08:22
In response Patriot Citizen to her Publication
I like the chin mask the best.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Adams @UpInHeights
15 June, 08:07
All the ppl still wearing "mutt mask" ; it is not mandatory and not legal and the Congress has aired 2 public announcements - Get the paperwork that permits you to file a lawsuit against the hardware store. Free yourselves .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
15 June, 08:10
In response Carrie Adams to her Publication
I have yet to see a person not wearing one in a store in Canada. As a matter of fact if you don’t follow or stand on the stickers on the floor of grocery stores, people go insane here! 🤮🥴

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
15 June, 08:08
Honestly ask your SOUL:

HAVE ANY OF THOSE TWO INVOLVED IN THEIR CLOWN SHOW INTACT COMMON SENCE?🤔

IF THEY DONT NEED MINE MONEY... IT IS THEIR PROBLEM, I WILL BUY ON NEXT STORE...

BOTH MEN BEHAVE AS RETARDED ASS CLOWNS, NO ONE IS "BETTER" THAN OTHER...

IF YOU CANT STAY CALM, THEN YOU ARE SAME DEGREE IDIOT THAN ATTACKER...