Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I held on to this important video all this time...
I love Stella, she stood up for us early! 🤍🤍
06:25 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 June, 10:34
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I remember her, too. We were fortunate to have physicians, like her, STEP UP and SPEAK OUT in an attempt to stop the lies and to save people by allowing treatment with hydroxychloroquine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 June, 07:50
In response IN THE LANE to her Publication
YES! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squirrely Nest @SquirrelyNest
15 June, 10:32
definitly true patriots and put there lifes on the line for what was right. one of my favorite videos!

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
15 June, 08:23
She and all the orher Front line doctors are awesome and have the balls to stand up and speak the truth about Hydroxychloroquine being a treatment for Covid. Those hundreds of thousands of patients (one was my Father) did not have to die. but because MSM, Fauci, DS, big pharma and dems suppresses Hydrochloroquine and other treatments like Ivermectin, they died. All of them are responsible for mass murder. These people are so evil!! Makes me sick. Just waiting to see them held accountable

IN THE LANE @In_The_Lane
15 June, 10:37
In response Diane Harris to her Publication
I’m so sorry for the loss of your dad, Diane. 😢It’s pure evil what our own government has done to people.

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
15 June, 08:21
MY DOCTOR -- THANK YOU DR. IMMANUEL - I LOVE YOU ALL OF THE FRONTLINE DOCTORS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COURAGE.......... AND STAMINA............

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 June, 06:26