The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
Stay anonymous! Dont dox others! Dont share your opinions with normies and lefties. They are coming for truth seekers!

““I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. “Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:16-22 NIV
06:06 PM - Jun 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
16 June, 04:06
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
Go F&$K yourself CREEPY PEDO JOE❗️🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
16 June, 12:12
i would never hide like a coward. i double down

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 June, 11:08
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Too effin' late for that!!

They can try rounding me up... but I won't go quietly, nor harmlessly either.

I will not betray my opinion, nor the evidence I have seen, read, experienced - no siree.

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
15 June, 11:22
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Stand firm until the end and you will be saved! Im not afraid of anything they can do to me! Im not backing down from the Truth but trying to be smart about it all.. spreading truth to anyone thats willing to seek it.

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
15 June, 10:45
That time has come and gone. We need to care for each other now.
Pray for the others.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 June, 06:31
GOD bless anons, I was pre anon so here I am, lol.