Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 June, 12:03
In my visions, I have visitors, one in particular that has been constant pretty much everyday most of the time for the past year.It didnt all come at once, it has gradually increased. I've had aliens, & spirits, & some that are just humans that have learned to control their minds to be telepathic.
It has been hard to figure out communications without talking all tho sometimes they do actually whisper words in my ear. I have been working hard to see thro the eyes of the main one I have been working with so long & have actually been able to several times. Other times they show me their faces or other images of things they want me to see or know, sometimes actual signs held up with words written on them. He takes me places lots of times, I have been in this huge beautiful garden on his ship, riding in a ship that looks like a huge glass bubble, one seater, traveled thro tunnels underground & tunnels in space.I have seen cities of the future that are extremely modern with huge Tesla bldgs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

15 June, 12:02
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
That would be your opinion and well ... Nana doesn't tell ppl that they are wrong much but ....you are simply wrong.
I know and recognize the ones that are evil. I can feel evil when it walks in the room.
Did you know that there are actually 777 Books of the Bible?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iron Eagle @IronEagle
I have felt true darkness. I sense none of that in you, Nana People seem to want to demonize things they are afraid of and do not understand. They do not understand the true wonder of God. Love and light to you. 💖
12:28 PM - Jun 15, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IronEagle in this post can reply
15 June, 12:36
In response Iron Eagle to his Publication
It is ok hun they have been told what to think for so long it is hard to see outside of it. 😘😇🙏💜
Once they reveal all of the hidden books of the Bible they will have a very hard time dealing with it even more so I think than coping with the truth of what happened to our children. We need to just help them but thank you for helping Nana .

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
15 June, 12:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You are a good teacher.
Most Christians forget one very vital teaching of Jesus.
Judge not, lest ye be judged.
But also:
My father's house has many mansions.

I have seen the wonder of God enter my life.
Love is tolerant
Love is patient

Keep inspiring love. 💖