Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 June, 05:05
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
my brother in law's girlfriend - jab #2 - put her in the hospital for over a week.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Menet @Illuminatrix
15 June, 08:20
bro in law had a heart attack a couple weeks after getting the vax. was dead for 10 minutes until revived by firefighters. hospital put him in a medically induced coma for a couple weeks and warned he may be paralyzed forever. he is out of the hospital now and recovering well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Ashley Avila @wokemama83
15 June, 08:10
my 39yr old step brother died 2hrs post 2nd pfizer. he literally dropped dead the last day in April.

Busy BB HoneyJohnson @BekandJim
15 June, 08:08
Dad 77 yo and stepmom 74 and step grandma 99 all had shots. So far healthy. SO FAR
Younger sis 52, her two daughters 27 and 24. My niece had bad bronchial crud, spread to her Mom. Both are still getting 'over' it.
?pollen vs niece (RN) picked something up at work brought home.
I am dreading flu seaons for many this coming year.

Mary Kkk @Mary
15 June, 05:56
My perfectly healthy 32 yr old son now has extreme high blood pressure. It was 170
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Hes still asleep

Gray 359 @Gray359
15 June, 11:27
I know quite a few personally who have taken the shots. Some had nothing at all. Some were sick with flu-like symptoms. I know of 3 that passed one or more weeks after, but no confirmation of it related to shots. A co worker stopped in the other day and said she hasn't been the same since she got hers. She and her husband were reluctant to get it but did anyway because he was told he had to. They regret it now.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
15 June, 11:19
A neighbor's friend, he is about 60 years old. He is still alive. Originally a completely healthy person. Health problems began about 3 weeks after vaccination.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
15 June, 11:11
Severe facial swelling. Hubby's sister.

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
15 June, 12:25
My Aunt in Edm., AB had the jab and she is still in hospital after 2 weeks with heart problems. My SIL had the AZ jab too and had blood leak into her eye. Have a picture if anyone wanted to see it.

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
15 June, 12:09
my sons grandfather and grandmother (on his mothers side) took 2 doses each they are in their late 70's and so far no issue. it has been a couple months since it was administered

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
15 June, 12:10
In response Jason Morris 369 to his Publication
I still will not get it nor do i recommend getting it

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 June, 11:19
A close friend of my parents had trouble breathing and was put on oxygen. It took 6 weeks and almost 6 doctors to figure out she was filled with fluids after the vax and they drained her and she has been doing better since. For 6 weeks she could barely breathe. My mom mentioned she acts oddly now, like she says weird things unprovoked and out of context of the conversation, supporting the narrative like she has been programmed to back up the mocking birds. Pay attention for that from vaxxed people you know. Besides, EVERY doctor researching this said the downsides would reveal later this flu season and in 3 years' time, not right away. That is good because there is time for them to heal from it or take something to help or for people to find and implement an anti-dote if they start dropping quickly in a year.

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
14 June, 11:11
None of my family has taken the jab. My coworkers all have, and most of them had chills, body aches, headache from the second shot and slept all day (could not work). One works part-time in ER, and said that it is normal to have a reaction with the second shot and should plan to take the next day off. They were all fine the third day. Many of them have small children, and nothing bad has happened to them yet as far as shedding goes. I still don't think it's a good idea for folks to get this investigational vax.

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
14 June, 10:57
I know nine family members who took it and some didn't feel well for a day or two but are ok now. I know that a colleague of my son had trouble with simple math for a day--that one sounded scary! Seems to be better now. There are so many friends who have been vaxed, so far they seem to be doing fine. Don't know anyone personally who is now in major trouble afterwards.

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
14 June, 10:29
my father, 79 yrs old, great health, started getting short of breath, feeling lethargic and no energy. just had heart checked was ok but want to do lung test next.. he is non smoker. refuses to believe the vax caused, but zero issues before

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 June, 10:18
One friend had a heart doctor tell him he *must* get the damn vax because of bypass surgery he'd had - he just couldn't afford to have anything happen to his lungs 🙄
I wanted to wring the doctor's neck & then the friend
I offered to order & buy him some HCQ only to find out he'd already gotten the second jab
The night after he had the second jab he had a fever of 102 degrees & was unwell for 24 hours or so
He's had issues ever since
And he's hard headed so if I try to tell him about side effects & possible blood clots (including the lungs, hello) he just scoffs

I love him like a brother but I've also resigned myself to the fact that he may not make it - especially since he has other health issues

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
14 June, 10:20
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
On the other hand, I have another friend who seems to have gotten lucky & received a placebo because she's had no trouble & is in fact a bit chagrined she got one she thought was safe (the Pfizer jab which I told her was one of the worst offenders)

Donna Howard @DeHowie
14 June, 10:10
I have knowledge of 7 family members who took the 2 shot versions. They say they have had no side effects. I can tell you I prayed for them all, for their protection. Of those, the youngest one felt bad after the second one, but it cleared up in 24 hrs. The oldest one is not feeling so great a few weeks after but is old enough to not even consider the vax as the problem. I think it probably was the cause of the most recent problems, but she doesn't. I'm praying it's not related.