TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 June, 08:31
Mysterious, Magical, And Majestic!
Gods Universe and Our Father in Heaven is Watching all the Earth Now along with uncountable legions of Angels of Our Lord.
Many of us speak of an orchestrating force as SOURCE or INFINITE PRESENCE or DIVINE ABSOLUTE or GREAT SPIRIT or DIVINE MOTHER or ALMIGHTY GOD and many other titles who is guiding, protecting, and teaching “ITS” creation in the significant ways that will cause shifts in consciousness to happen, and thus, the reaching to the higher levels of actualization and capability.
Our “Faith” is strong, and we endeavor to assist others to be assured of a renewing and revitalizing process of transformation which began long ago and is on-going in this “Now”.
This results in being detached from fear-based ideas, but yet, not so detached that there is no facing of potential realities as collective consciousness moves in various directions and transmits frequencies to the upper realms which answers back in the transmission./reception sequence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
14 June, 09:40
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Respectfully Christians do not believe in a God the mother. I caution those who are Christians to be wise... be discerning of who you allow to minister to you. I have come to the realization that there are many within the movement who mix Christianity with other teachings such as the existence of extraterrestrial life..or have theological heretical teachings such as the existence of god the mother. Nowhere in Scripture do we read of any teachings that refer to the God of Scripture..as God the mother. Paul wrote in Galatians if anyone preaches teaches any other doctrine let them be accursed. I write this to Christians if you choose to believe in other ideologies..then respectfully this is not for you. As Christians we believe that in Jesus..God revealed Himself in the flesh to all of humanity..Jesus came to die on the cross... to pay for our sins..in Him alone we receive the forgiveness of sin..salvation..This is the message of salvation. To prove His claim He then rose from the dead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
We pray to God the Father from traditions for thousands of years.
09:55 PM - Jun 14, 2021
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
15 June, 12:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Read this. Understand... I say this respectfully... either you are correct and Jesus is a liar... or Jesus is correct... and you are the liar. One of these statements is true.

15 June, 06:07
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
We were taking about God not Christ. And I said in the thousands of years prior he was referred to as Father in Heaven. My statemment is God is not human and he cetes unlike humans who must be man or woman. God id nether he is the Creator. No one is ever saying Christ ever said anything untrue. But, you want to view him in earthly human terms as a man or woman and your wrong.So stop with the attacks please.