3 Gorges dam down
What else have I missed?

Do NOT TAKE EYES OFF ARIZONA AUDIT!
02:26 PM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
denise par @purpleheartfamily
14 June, 02:44
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AZ Audit + Senators reporting Covid a complete scam (late Friday) + Banks to verify 85% gold/paper reserves this month + Architects & Engineers for Peace vs NIST lawsuit (end of month) showing 9/11 a scam to get to the gold in bldg 7 implicating $ to Justice Roberts plus war, on and on and on. They are going to have to create an awful big distraction! I forgot Wikileaks dump yesterday too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Theo Farkas @Lithium4Q
14 June, 02:41
Although those are some doozies, I don't know why, but I keep having this feeling that something Big is going to happen in DC. They need something like the 9/11 attacks to really take the eyes off the audit. Plus with that big joint venture of our Military, Capital Police and the Secret Service they had in DC, that they've never done before. It's really big gut feeling I've been having.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nicole Crowley @Nicole1486
14 June, 02:31
They are trying to pull this crap here in Texas again

Defiant One @TheDefiant1
14 June, 02:29
We're about 35 miles from there(Rockton). Can see the black plume from here and beyond.