Justin McLemore @justinmclemore
Important to understand:

- Martial Law = Military control, suspension of our 3 branches of government and suspension of our US Constitution.

- Insurrection Act = Military Control, suspension of our 3 branches of government to ENFORCE our US Constitution.

#CHRISTJESUSisKING #GodWins #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #MAGA #KAG #STOPTHESTEAL #Trump2020 #DIGITALSOLIERS #patriotsfight #SECONDUSREVOLUTION #FALLoftbeCABAL #QANON #thestormisuponus #TheGreatAwakening
11:22 PM - Jan 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by justinmclemore in this post can reply
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
09 November, 08:28
In response Justin McLemore to his Publication
but our constitution isnt being inforced i dont get it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 05:34
OMGOSH!! THANK YOU for sharing this! I thought I saved it but I didn't and couldn't find it again. 👏👏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
12 January, 05:36
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
The DS was going to enact MARTIAL LAW.
Trump cares about the people and the country and did it the right way!

Lili Field @Lili0field
11 January, 06:29
codenamequeso Thanks for the clarification. Good to know.

Lili Field @Lili0field
11 January, 06:29
codenamequeso Thanks for the clarification. Good to know.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
11 January, 04:36
If Gov Northrup sent his Nat'l Guard troops to DC, to surround
& seize the WH...

WHO can command them to STOP ? Army Gen?

Callie Keegs @calliek
10 January, 11:33
Great explanation, thank you!