Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
13 June, 03:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
America In Bible Prophecy: Who Are The Two Beast of Revelation 13?| Two Beasts Become Friends - YouTube

This is an expose of Revelation chapter 13 where the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth become friends, culminating in a new system of worsh...

10:19 AM - Jun 14, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Nackendara Teslar @Nackendara
15 June, 11:34
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
What a bunch of religious propaganda. Uh, no. Just no. There is no way the church of satan will be friends with good. Phooey on your stupid video.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 June, 12:09
In response Nackendara Teslar to her Publication
Is America _only_ 'good' then?
No deep state cabal embedded within it's highest ranks for decades?

End times Biblical prophesy is a very complex subject.

Ethan Willey @WaffleWilley
14 June, 12:37
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
the bible is a freemasonic scam and lie with no Godly or spiritual authority.

wht 2.0 @wht
14 June, 01:13
In response Ethan Willey to his Publication
Haven't heard that exact one yet. I would very much disagree however. Even plain common sense, if you believe in an omnipotent, all powerful Creator who loves His children, suggests to me that if He chose to deliver a book to them (His 'Word') which again, common sense suggests to me He would since he gave us capacity for written language; I think it would be quite easy enough for Him to watch over and protect it regardless of Satan's human agents' various attempts to corrupt it. Not that there aren't corrupted versions out there but there are plenty that can be trusted (and easy enough to identify) ... and always will be as long as God is on His throne.