Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
Each day more come on line, remember where You began, guide them, allow them their place to your left or right, working as One Together is the Way.

I urge you, my brothers and sisters, for the sake of the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, to agree to live in unity with one another and put to rest any division that attempts to tear you apart. Be restored as one united body living in perfect harmony. Form a consistent choreography among yourselves, having a common perspective with shared values.
-1 Corinthians 1:10

Come back to your right senses and awaken to what is right. Repent from your sinful ways. For some have no knowledge of God’s wonderful love. You should be ashamed that you make me write this way to you!
-1 Corinthians 15:34
09:54 AM - Jun 14, 2021 (E)
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
22 September, 08:55
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
The long arm of love. ❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 June, 10:06
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
19 June, 10:07
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Angie Mac @AngieMac
25 February, 05:24
Well said, Jason! Thank you for the humbling reminder from a 2 year, non-military Patriot!

25 February, 05:28
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
All My Love Angie. πŸ™β€οΈ God is Blessing Us, its so beautiful.

25 February, 05:29
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
I am non military as well, as far as I know anyway. πŸ˜‰

Jes King @jes_US
09 February, 04:23
🀩beautiful my dear brother.πŸ₯°

09 February, 04:25
In response Jes King to her Publication
Love You Sister.πŸ™β€οΈ

Thank You Jesus!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™Œ

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
15 January, 10:10
Thank you Jason.

15 January, 11:58
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
πŸ™β€οΈ

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
15 January, 10:08
one of my favorites

15 January, 12:46
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
14 June, 06:13
I love this and I pray for unity! And with anons.. there is much unity. But I know from experience and living in this time.. that when I share Truth, it often times does not unify. People do not like to learn that they have been indocrinated with lies their whole life. This road is very narrow!

β€œβ€œDo not think that I have come to bring peace to the world. No, I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. I came to set sons against their fathers, daughters against their mothers, daughters-in-law against their mothers-in-law; your worst enemies will be the members of your own family. β€œThose who love their father or mother more than me are not fit to be my disciples; those who love their son or daughter more than me are not fit to be my disciples. Those who do not take up their cross and follow in my steps are not fit to be my disciples. Those who try to gain their own life will lose it; but those who lose their life for my sake will gain it.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:34-39‬ ‭GNT‬‬

04 August, 11:11
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
β€οΈπŸ™