r363l l10n @r363ll10n
13 June, 05:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 06:17
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Start investing in the private jet industry. Screw these clowns. Fly private, take trains, boats or drive, shut them down, quit giving these Nazis your money. Give freedom lovers your money instead. WE are in control because we have the consumer spending power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Abc
13 June, 06:22
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
If you wanna make a small fortune in aviation, start with large one. I totally get your logic though.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 06:36
In response ... ... to his Publication
I think if we started investing in them, they could grow and bring costs down so more people can afford to use them and we can shut the big airlines out or force them to change policy if they want to get their customers back. At least search people, you would be surprised at how affordable some private airlines can be to certain destinations and or if you are willing to share private commuter flights.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
13 June, 07:12
I'm in! While the industry is being transformed, I'm happy to share some flights.
Private is a great way to travel, especially these days.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 07:17
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
For anyone with ap creating techie skills, they can even create a business where they co-ordinate travelers to share private flights. There are opportunities for all here if the airlines go this route, be ready to offer the vax free flight options, look for them, know who they are ahead of time, or how can you support those who can help us shift up to a new platform of commerce free from tyranny. That is what this is about. The way we dismantle all that is not working with the old is to build the new right on top of it and crush it.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
13 June, 07:33
Opportunity out of crisis. Love the idea of 'travel agents' for those who prefer not to consent to illegal mandates and non-shedding co-passengers! This is a really good idea!
You're right, it's not worth changing them. We just have to do it better.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 07:52
In response gcb 910 to her Publication
It needs sophisticated software but could be gold for who can do it AND be of help to those who refuse to vax AND it will send a message to the nazi commercial airlines who pay the bills. But then again, our commie governments would just subsidize them to keep the vax passport going. This is why we need to start thinking proactively NOW, build on top of them a new and glorious platform and make it so awesome. I wish I was tech-minded, I would be doing this, same with land co-ops as well, helping bring people together who want their own acre for their family but who also share a water source/well, solar, organic garden/farm, and such. I envision buying and developing 10-acre parcels and putting 9 hempcrete homes on one acre each and a farm/co-op garden on the remaining acre, adding a place for fires and story time at night, a children's playground. I would make it where when you buy into one, you can move around to ones in other states or countries as they become available.

Qrispus AttuX @QrispusAttuX
Hempcrete is a great idea. I also like the "mini developer strategy"
08:41 AM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by QrispusAttuX in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
14 June, 02:35
In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication
I'm a fan as it makes sense, fireproof, mold/mildew proof, termite/insect-proof and insulates great. If the homes are domed-shaped in areas prone to hurricanes and tornadoes, the home are also stormproof. I believe we should live smarter not harder and the modern world is designed to keep us, slaves, to poorly designed functions, systems, and structures; all so weak & high maintenance. And, how silly for 9 separate neighbors in a small area to be tending to 9 separate family gardens, often giving so much extra food away. Very inefficient. Why not the 9 neighbors share the same garden on the common ground acre, owned by the community of the other 9 acres, reduce the workload per household, and have more time for leisure pursuits, while eating fresh and locally grown. They all either contribute 5 hours a week per household or $50 a week to pay someone to do their share. I like win-wins. And, I like the idea of sharing a common freshwater well, taking control back. Yes, hempcrete is great

14 June, 03:04
I have 40 acres in Northern Nevada that I would be highly interested in building a similar project if people would be interested. I would jump at the chance to live around all Patriots. I would need to decide how many parcels to plan etc . but I own the land already.

14 June, 03:07
Also I would like to learn how to build the Round Structures they look very cool and efficient.