r363l l10n @r363ll10n
13 June, 05:37

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 06:17
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Start investing in the private jet industry. Screw these clowns. Fly private, take trains, boats or drive, shut them down, quit giving these Nazis your money. Give freedom lovers your money instead. WE are in control because we have the consumer spending power.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Abc
If you wanna make a small fortune in aviation, start with large one. I totally get your logic though.
06:22 PM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Abc in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
13 June, 06:36
In response ... ... to his Publication
I think if we started investing in them, they could grow and bring costs down so more people can afford to use them and we can shut the big airlines out or force them to change policy if they want to get their customers back. At least search people, you would be surprised at how affordable some private airlines can be to certain destinations and or if you are willing to share private commuter flights.

... ... @Abc
13 June, 06:54
Very valid points. Warren Buffet (Scumbag I guess), has billions and knows what a terrible investment they are for personal private transportation, so instead of having a private jet, he bought Net-Jets which makes money and has airplanes he can use when je needs. I coincidentally make my money by renting people real estate and aircraft, that I can fly for pennies when I need or want to. I retired in May of 2019 at the ripe old age of 39 to a place on the ocean in Key West. So, yes ALL of your ideas are GOOD and if scaled properly could transform an industry or 3.

If I'm on your wavelenghth, ideas like yours are what is needed to dismantel the dominance corporations have over us and move back to sharing programs and bartering.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
13 June, 07:12
I'm in! While the industry is being transformed, I'm happy to share some flights.
Private is a great way to travel, especially these days.