John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Could this be the water we need to be watching?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Cosmic Water Explosion | Advanced Catastrophism - YouTube

DISASTER CYCLE PLAYLIST: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHSoxioQtwZcVcFC85TxEEiirgfXwhfswA Small Selection of Billy's Videos Can Be Found at His Channel:...

04:05 AM - Jun 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
14 June, 05:12
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
From the comment section of the vid:

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 05:19
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
That is kek big time. Thanks for sharing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Your Mom cpp @Painiscoming9th
14 June, 04:48
soemthing about to happen the 10 days lf darknest?!

14 June, 05:26
In response Your Mom cpp to his Publication
I know this is coming 100%, when I can only hope. The longer away the better. They just took 2 of the sats offline for maintenance. How do you do that in space far away from anything? It is either to cover a lie or it is a lie itself. Either way I'm sick of this crap.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
14 June, 04:20
Since solar monitoring sites were just down, such as STEREO, any similar event may be manmade. The sun is currently quiet.

But there is the solar flash possibility . . .