Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 June, 10:17
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I personaly NEVER BUY THIS WWE show...
Juan have some intel, but his voice sound Weird and WWE LIFESTYLE IS FAKE ...

https://youtu.be/RgAC_6DEn...

Maybe I am wrong, i could be wrong, simply because my human avatar is human🤷‍♀️🤣

I KNOW, in mine HEART THAT DJT HAS MORE VALUE THAN FEED THE CLOWNS...

They could help some Souls get BASICS...

BUT FOR ME IS JUAN ATTENTION GRABBING CLOWN AS LEXIE JONES...🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
13 June, 10:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
All of his book proceeds go to the children. If you listen to him at all he is very wealthy and does not need the book proceeds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 10:29
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
From WHICH TIME IS TO BE A WEALTHY SIGN OF TO BE PURE? 🤔

...upřímně, jestli se ukáže, že JUAN je JFK JR, tak se mu zdvořile omluvím... Je to VAŠE ZEMĚ, kterou si můžete spravovat, jak je ctěná libost... 🤷‍♀️😇

Ale já bych po energetické stránce JUANA v Bílém Domě nechtěl. VK, to je absolutně jiná galaxie. 😇

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
13 June, 10:31
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Because he is wealthy does not mean he is not pure. Does he share his wealth? I am sure he does. Having wealth does not make you less of a man of God

Of Course that NOT.
WEALTH IS CHEAPEST SIDDHI AVIABLE...
🤣🤣🤣

IF WEALTHY MAN GIVE 10.000$ IT IS SAME AS I DID HOMELESS 20 CZK... PEANUTS

IF SOMEONE GIVE 70% OF HIS PERSONAL WEALTH ON CHARITY, THAT IS SIGN OF PURE HEARTH🙏😇
10:40 PM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Seeker - ω, click on at the bottom under it