Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
13 June, 10:17
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I personaly NEVER BUY THIS WWE show...
Juan have some intel, but his voice sound Weird and WWE LIFESTYLE IS FAKE ...

https://youtu.be/RgAC_6DEn...

Maybe I am wrong, i could be wrong, simply because my human avatar is human🤷‍♀️🤣

I KNOW, in mine HEART THAT DJT HAS MORE VALUE THAN FEED THE CLOWNS...

They could help some Souls get BASICS...

BUT FOR ME IS JUAN ATTENTION GRABBING CLOWN AS LEXIE JONES...🤷‍♀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
13 June, 10:19
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
All of his book proceeds go to the children. If you listen to him at all he is very wealthy and does not need the book proceeds.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
From WHICH TIME IS TO BE A WEALTHY SIGN OF TO BE PURE? 🤔

...upřímně, jestli se ukáže, že JUAN je JFK JR, tak se mu zdvořile omluvím... Je to VAŠE ZEMĚ, kterou si můžete spravovat, jak je ctěná libost... 🤷‍♀️😇

Ale já bych po energetické stránce JUANA v Bílém Domě nechtěl. VK, to je absolutně jiná galaxie. 😇
10:29 PM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
13 June, 10:35
Trump has much wealth but we don't discount him as less of a man of God due to his wealth!

13 June, 10:44
My Grandfather Given his Mother equivalent of today 8.000.000.000 CZK to her funeral coffinn...

I see "wealth" from VERY DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE.

WEALTHY IS MAN WHO ACHIVE WORLD PEACE... OTHERWISE IS STILL BEGGAR!
🤷‍♀️😇

13 June, 10:31
Because he is wealthy does not mean he is not pure. Does he share his wealth? I am sure he does. Having wealth does not make you less of a man of God

13 June, 10:40
Of Course that NOT.
WEALTH IS CHEAPEST SIDDHI AVIABLE...
🤣🤣🤣

IF WEALTHY MAN GIVE 10.000$ IT IS SAME AS I DID HOMELESS 20 CZK... PEANUTS

IF SOMEONE GIVE 70% OF HIS PERSONAL WEALTH ON CHARITY, THAT IS SIGN OF PURE HEARTH🙏😇