Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 January, 09:55
According to OANN...88% ( @vincentkennedy pretty much dead ass on with that 8.9) of Americans are dissatisfied with the direction the Country is headed. 😎🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
linda Smith @LindaC
😁You just cannot do it. It is the worst feeling when you try and get humuliated and rejected. You try and try, but it is always the same. If the eyes, ears and mind are shut off to the truth, nothing but hard reality will work. Good luck and mostly prayers for the ones who are so asleep. I know we have all tried. That said, I am so excited for the truth to hit the fan.
11:15 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LindaC in this post can reply
God Bless All Americans @God_Bless_All_Americans
27 January, 12:56
In response linda Smith to his Publication
My wife and I have been loyal Q followers from the beginning... Getting more excited as the end gets closer and closer. We tried to wake up several people and were successful with some but some refuse to see the light. We tried our best. #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lexie May @LexieMay
27 January, 12:50
I try and try with my husband but he always tells me that he will believe me when he actually sees something happen. When i show him things that are happening he says "Anything can be photo shopped". I'm like dude you wanted proof and I am showing you stuff but you think it's made up. Oh well

susanne oconnor @Susannah3333
27 January, 01:25
In response Lexie May to her Publication
story of my life. exactly . samething my boyfriend says .....

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 12:47
Well said, you have done enough, I have done enough, as well as everyone else. Let the shit the fan.