Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
I'm watching all of these reports coming through....and I could be way off base....BUT what IF...The worldwide SCARE event is that the masses that got the vaxxes are informed that the jabs were non only tainted but chipped...and that in fact yes it has and will affect the fertility and health of all those who got it...and those they have had close contact with. They publicly arrest Fauci who is forced to PUBLICLY admit the truth that they wanted them dead. Those medical personnel that pushed the jabs will be arrested...and they let it be known that ANY that required the jabs will also be arrested. Allow this FEAR event to play through till the arrests can be made...then...a therapy of some sort will be released worldwide...that will disable any chip...and disable the spike proteins. Perhaps "med beds". This would be a huge wake up call to the masses...even those that were adamant about the vaxx. Okay... I know...perhaps far fetched. I don't know. What do you all think???
07:16 PM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by KimmysConjecturingAgain in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kimmys ConjecturingAgain, click on at the bottom under it