Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

SQliX ... @RealSQliX
14 June, 05:31
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Reminds me of the mystery illness, MORGELLONS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristina Stan @Kristinamaria
13 June, 08:59
This is some messed up shit! Crimes against humanity on such a high level. I hope there is a cure for the people that were asleep during all this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
13 June, 07:13
And that is what is in the shots...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
13 June, 07:08
I get that the vaxed shed spike protiens which could cause antibody reactions in those around them, but do they also shed nano particles?? Very curious

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
13 June, 07:15
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
They’re calling it transfection since shedding refers to live viruses. Just so the nomenclature is clear according to the doctors. They are in the process of trying to figure that out. But they’re small enough to come out of bodily fluids just as a spike proteins are. The spike protein is the bio weapon by the way.