Only people mentioned by Positively_Negative in this post can reply
Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
16 June, 09:09
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Sadly, many DEMONcRATs I know believe it is THEY who have been colluding with God. I then tell them to read Romans 1:18-32 to find out how truly wrong they are.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Bito @Josebito
14 June, 03:51
🙏Cool! I love it! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
14 June, 03:18
I’d pay money to see that hearing😂😂😂

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
14 June, 03:03
Beautiful Truth! Beautiful soul. Thank you, God!

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 June, 10:34
😍

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
14 June, 10:26
Amen &Amen!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
14 June, 10:24
Praise the LORD! Amen

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
14 June, 10:20
THE WINGS ON HIS BACK AMEN 🙏

SPORTS @SPORTS
14 June, 10:19
Hoping and praying we finally SEE real and true justice TODAY.

They have already botched the plan as millions of Americans suffer, many beyond repair. That said, it is NEVER too late for REAL and TRUE justice!

What are they waiting for? Just who is REALLY and TRULY in control?

Stay tuned, folks. This joy ride called "Enjoy the Show" is about to get a little mother fucking bumpy I reckon.

Choking to death at it ALL!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
14 June, 10:19
🥰 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 June, 10:17
Totally agree..today, too.
Have an awesome day!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
14 June, 12:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
You Too.
🙏🇺🇸❤️🐸