Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
Gene Decode 6-11-21

The Alliance have replaced Castro Jr.
with Romana Didulo, Canadian Head of State.
She is LEGIT, cleaning up, doing Tribunals
until Canadian people can vote on a Constitution
& new President.
Continuing MASSIVE weather warfare in Wuhan, China.
Boggles my mind 3 Gorges hasnโ€™t collapsed yet.
Taking out D.U.M.B.S. in China, Russia, Amsterdam,
Morocco, Greece, Ethiopia, Rwanda,
Namibia, Mozambique
& South Africaโ€”the heart of evil
the most children in any D.U.M.B. in S. Africa.
When they get to cleaning that out itโ€™s going to be horrific.
Continuing to clean out D.U.M.B.S.
in USA & Central America.
Head of the Merovingian line
the cabal on Earth
is The Family of Orange,
the Netherlands, black nobility line.
Big cabal, satanic stuff.
THAT HAS ALL BEEN TAKEN OUT
& The Hague, massive # of children there.
Black Hawks in Germany,
a big Op in Hungary.
Coordinated worldwide effort: America,
Russia, Australia, Canada, England & S. Korea ๐Ÿ™
11:10 AM - Jun 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
16 June, 01:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Our military Is still blowing up satanic child ritual tunnels all over the world saving our children. Please pray for humanity without our children we have no future.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
14 June, 03:33
So happy for all Canadian's if this rings true! I was wondering why I didn't see her signature on that document, though...
God Bless and protect all of our Military as they are saving our world. I can never Thank Them enough, but I'm surely going to try!
Thank You Kat! โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
14 June, 03:46
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Here's a transcript of her "announcement" video, FYI ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

https://dinarchronicles.co...

Field of Light @EartherealArts
13 June, 11:41
It's understandable that folks might question whether Romana is legit. It's fair to wonder about content such as the video below. I believe she is in charge and overseeing tremendous legal actions for Canada. I just wish that her live videos had a little more polish to them. God bless her, I believe she is filming from a tribunal waiting room, but still, for folks who've never seen or heard her speak before, this is odd coming from Canada's newly appointed Queen.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
13 June, 12:08
In response Field of Light to his Publication
The fact that she calls herself the Queen is indicative that she knows nothing of Chinada.

14 June, 06:54
In response Field of Light to his Publication
FYI, my friend ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
13 June, 11:16
Praying for the children, men, women and puppies at risk.

Thank you worldwide Patriots for your service and commitment to GOOD ! I am forever grateful!

Say BA BYE EVIL!!!

#wwg1wga

13 June, 11:19
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
Amen!! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ That's a prayer after my own heart ๐Ÿ’“ The brave soldiers & their awesome K9s are fierce Angelic Warriors ๐Ÿ”ฅ We owe them everythingโ€”EVERYTHING!! ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒบ

God bless & Godspeed ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿถ๐Ÿ’ž