audrey cooke @truthteller
11 June, 02:12
#They are saying Soros is dead don't know if true yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
11 June, 02:19
In response audrey cooke to her Publication
No nothing in the news overseas. If you don't know if it is true why did you post it? Isn't that kinda just like lying?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daniel WebsterCarter @DanielWebsterCarter
11 June, 02:28
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Not at all like lying, not even close.
Definition of lying...
1 : to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive. She was lying when she said she didn't break the vase. ... 1a : an assertion of something known or believed by the speaker or writer to be untrue with intent to deceive. He told a lie to avoid punishment.
Final verdict - Not Guilty

de·ceive (dĭ-sēv′)
v. de·ceived, de·ceiv·ing, de·ceives
v.tr.
1. To cause to believe what is not true; mislead.

lie: 2 (lī)n.1. A false statement deliberately presented as being true; a falsehood.2. Something meant to deceive or mistakenly accepted as true: learned his parents had been swindlers and felt his whole childhood had been a lie.v. lied, ly·ing (lī′ĭng), liesv.intr.1. To present false information with the intention of deceiving.

Intent is the question. My question would be why would you want to post something that may or may not be true instead of verifying it and knowing? I am not trying to give you a hard time I honestly would like to know your thoughts.
05:59 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Daniel WebsterCarter to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Daniel WebsterCarter @DanielWebsterCarter
15 June, 08:20
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Audrey Cooke wrote,
"#They are saying Soros is dead, don't know if it's true yet."

Your quote,
"Isn't that kinda just like lying?"

Why don't you explain why you would even consider Audrey's quote as a lie, as this was your intentional purpose of your reply.
Now you bring the word 'deceive' into the game. Really, where?
Your attack of Audrey's post holds no merit of Truth, but is a blatant attack on her, for sharing possible information.

24 June, 03:35
In response Daniel WebsterCarter to his Publication
Let's stick to the topic we are speaking of. I was pointing out YOUR post about what the definition of a lie is. I made my point already about Cooke, I do not need to restate it. If you would like to defend your post than change the subject back to Cooke I am happy to do that. If you would like to answer the question I asked I am also happy to listen to that. What I will not do is let you change topic by ignoring all of the above and trying to use a cheap shame tactic because you can not find a defense for what you said. I am well versed in this game so you really do not want to play it with me.
You come to a defense like you are a white knight so play by those rules.
Posting something like that above is a mind game that the MSM do on a regular basis. It has no defense. It is a deceptive construct.
If you wish to try and defend it please at least use a logical argument and not the trash I am now replying to.