John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
05 June, 05:06
What many people fail to understand is that Hilary was going to be arrested BEFORE anything about human trafficking or satanism was even known about. She was dealing arms to countries that had been put on terrorist lists for kick backs. She was also using U.S. troops to try to take over Syria and oust Assad. That is an international war crime. It was only after the laptop came out did they know about everything else. The arrests had already been set to take place. This is what started it all. The game is almost over. The people who look fake are. Those who aren't are playing roles until America has been set free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
12 June, 11:17
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
According to this its done were free, what else are we waiting on?
https://youtu.be/rEaxkXynB...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
11.3 has to happen. That is the end of occupation in the Law of War manual. That will give us rule of law over the land.
https://dod.defense.gov/Po...
03:27 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 June, 04:24
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
ok so this was always partnif the plan, got it. Will we know when 11.3 happens, it seems like it did with military being placed in several states but im assuming it will be bigger? I wi der what will happen to trigger this?

13 June, 04:35
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
Yes this has always been part of the plan. When it happens I have no clue. Every time I see it its gone. I knew June/july was going to be the start of public awareness but the end is unknown. Military ops are never perfectly timed. There is always so much that is unaccounted for. So having a fluid mentality is always the best way to look at it. Things are always changing and while you can plan a perfect op if a tire blows on take off you just missed your drop. Stop, reset.