memes matter @NoComment
11 June, 03:08
HE NEVER LEFT! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

SHARE if you appreciate his commitment πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
ScavinoChannel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
11 June, 10:43
In response memes matter to her Publication
Never in my lifetime have I seen such a true leader as President Trump. To really try & comphrend someone giving up their posh lifestyle & get in the boxing ring to be kicked, punched, bloodied on a daily basis by the most vivicous creatures out there because he knew that if he did not step up to #SaveOurChildren #SAVEAMERICA we would forever be lost, controlled, killed, I want to extend my love & gratidute to every White Hat, Digital Soldier, Military, President Trump, his administration, his beautiful family for their sacrifces, and love to save humanity. What an act of true courage & love for GodπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from memes matter, click on at the bottom under it