Only people mentioned by MonkeyWerks in this post can reply
Pam Hanna @Pamerican
16 June, 03:50
In response Monkey Werks to his Publication
Do you know where this is specifically? I live in North Central Florida and don't know any area like that, I don't know every inch of North Florida though 😉 . It does however look like the West where I grew up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Thinker @FreeThinker
13 June, 02:29
Florida ?? Must be swampgas then....😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
13 June, 01:02
Well, that's pretty interesting!

valkyrie jess @valkyrie_jess
13 June, 12:52
Ya this coming out of north Florida too.

Monkey Werks @MonkeyWerks
13 June, 01:33
In response valkyrie jess to her Publication
Thank you - that is fascinating - any thoughts or evals?

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
13 June, 12:29
hella not lit lol

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
13 June, 12:10
Let the distractions begin😎