Kim Runner @kimrunner
GEORGEnews - Telegram - 10:15 pm Eastern..
10:23 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Brock Malky @Netttrunner
13 June, 07:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
holylove.org
Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says: "Today, you need to prepare your hearts for the United Hearts weekend* and My Triple Blessing.** Free your hearts of worldly concerns by trusting in Me. Surrender to Our United Hearts and I will surrender to you many graces. Within the United Hearts is the essence of holiness - pure Love; you are called to emulate this Love with your wholehearted consent."

"Every love has as its center an object of affection. Holy Love has at its core love of Me - Creator of all - and love of neighbor as self. This is how you live and celebrate the United Hearts - with a commitment to living in Holy Love."

"Some may have to change their priorities in life, making personal holiness their most important goal. This means detachment from the world, its goals and false promises.

Read Colossians 3:1-10+

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WeAre AllOne @WeAreAllOne333
13 June, 06:42
💞🙌💞🙌💞🙌💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
13 June, 12:44
Drop #2215
19-Sep-2018 4:45:07 PM MST
8ch/qresearch
PANIC IN UK
PANIC IN DC
PANIC IN UK
PANIC IN DC
Q

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
13 June, 12:41
hi kim !

drop 1277

[R] = renegade

im ready for his return...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 June, 10:01
In response The Deflationist to his Publication
Me, too!!!!

Mathy Granna @MathyGranna
12 June, 10:43
They edited the post to make the correction.

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
12 June, 10:39

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
12 June, 11:47
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication
Ya....that missing R tho :)