John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
What are they doing to our vets? Making them a sleeper agents.

What would you do to walk again? What would you do to be able to pick something up? If you had a piece of you taken away from a IED what would you do to replace it? I am sure you can guess the answer. When they should be doing everything they can to help heal our vets they are setting them up to be a puppet. While this tech, which is now in a much smaller and thinner in size, should only be used to help a person walk or pick something up again it is being used to take control of not only the appendage but also the brain. After this tech debuted it suddenly disappeared. Something took it's place but it was not even close to as advanced. This tech worked and worked well. Maybe too well for the public to be aware anymore. They started implanting in humans in the 80's, just imagine what they are doing now. What if this tech could be used on you right now?
Q knew what they were doing, now you do to.
10:06 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 June, 01:19
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
Do you remember the bionic man in late 70s early 80s!
They traded the human soul of this planet for technology and money in 1954 to the Reptilians and Dracos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 June, 01:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Now they don't even ask, they just take.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelby Hinton @Shelbseekstruth
13 June, 12:58
i know they can get a hold of anyone if we aren't careful. But I'm married to a veteran. Our first years were DIFFICULT. It was like his mind wasn't his own. But he knew it and couldn't stop it. I have spent years praying over my husband, xommanding any demons away from each of us and our lives, in the name of Jesus. He deals with the VA as little as possible. He has healed well physically and mentally. His body still hurts, but not as bad. And he says he know longer feels the demons. Prayer WORKS.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
13 June, 01:36
In response Shelby Hinton to her Publication
I'll keep you your husband in my prayers. Please thank him for his service to our country and thank you as well. 🙏🙏

Phoenix75 Verum. Forma. @Phoenix75
13 June, 04:43
In response Shelby Hinton to her Publication
AMEN.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 June, 10:22
Dear God!!!

12 June, 10:28
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Yes, dear God. People do not understand how advanced tech really is. People do not understand who and how they have under control. The people who have have these things done may not even realize what they could be used for. I can think of all the sinister, evil things that can be done. This tech has been in play since late 80's can you imagine how big their army could be?