Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 06:36
Sorry if I get tired of some of the posts by a poser that is still on twtr, when a massive amt of us were banned for posting less. I wonder if they are the ones that others talk about, including Q, that are there to provide mis info......I have actually stopped sharing any of those, especially when I have 1st hand info that it is BS. Oh I do understand that some that are still on twtr, or back on twtr, having to chg their name, but when 1 doesn't A) get suspended B)gets to post stuff the rest of us were suspended for and C)never had to chg/alter their name......I get a wee bit suspicious.......but that's me

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 June, 07:56
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
My first trip in March 2020 got me banned for this after only 3 days on Twitter, Came back in June and lasted until Jan like most. last ban was for saying MRNA VAX is a DNA mind fuck. NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
my first suspension was calling Drew Brees a pussy, then of course 15 min after I twtd that DJT was just suspended.....I was gone......they used the "violated the twtr rules against spam"
07:59 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Star Ravyn, click on at the bottom under it