Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
Sorry if I get tired of some of the posts by a poser that is still on twtr, when a massive amt of us were banned for posting less. I wonder if they are the ones that others talk about, including Q, that are there to provide mis info......I have actually stopped sharing any of those, especially when I have 1st hand info that it is BS. Oh I do understand that some that are still on twtr, or back on twtr, having to chg their name, but when 1 doesn't A) get suspended B)gets to post stuff the rest of us were suspended for and C)never had to chg/alter their name......I get a wee bit suspicious.......but that's me
06:36 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by StarRavyn in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 June, 07:56
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
My first trip in March 2020 got me banned for this after only 3 days on Twitter, Came back in June and lasted until Jan like most. last ban was for saying MRNA VAX is a DNA mind fuck. NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 07:59
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
my first suspension was calling Drew Brees a pussy, then of course 15 min after I twtd that DJT was just suspended.....I was gone......they used the "violated the twtr rules against spam"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
12 June, 06:38
In response Star Ravyn to her Publication
Especially after the 3 huge purges ... I feel the same suspicion that those accounts were allowed to "stay"

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
12 June, 07:14
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
same here