Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
12 June, 02:01
Father, God I pray tonight that my brothers & sisters are all ready & prepared for these up coming events. Father, I can feel the intensity & the build up as to what is coming. Father, I pray for all those who are not fully awake or who are on the fence. I pray for all those who took the jab & are just clueless. Father I pray for all those souls who have not come to you Father & repented for their sins. Father, I pray for all those who need strength to hold the line, comfort for those who are weary & I pray those who are armoured up ready to purge the last of any residue of evil off this planet. I pray Father, your beacon of light will shine so bright & wide that no man, woman or child will ever see darkness again. I pray Father, your Holy Spirit will guide us to the Promise Land & we will be joined with you forever & ever. Let your will be done!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen! πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈ
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
12 June, 05:25
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Thank You Jesus.✝️
Amen.
Beautiful Prayer. Thank You very much, Marilyn.😊
God Bless Our World. πŸ’š
πŸ™πŸŒπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
Thank you. 😊 God Bless you πŸ™πŸ•ŠοΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ€—
Amen. God Bless our World πŸŒπŸ™πŸŒ
06:51 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Only people mentioned by H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marilyn Hansen, click on at the bottom under it