Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
12 June, 02:01
Father, God I pray tonight that my brothers & sisters are all ready & prepared for these up coming events. Father, I can feel the intensity & the build up as to what is coming. Father, I pray for all those who are not fully awake or who are on the fence. I pray for all those who took the jab & are just clueless. Father I pray for all those souls who have not come to you Father & repented for their sins. Father, I pray for all those who need strength to hold the line, comfort for those who are weary & I pray those who are armoured up ready to purge the last of any residue of evil off this planet. I pray Father, your beacon of light will shine so bright & wide that no man, woman or child will ever see darkness again. I pray Father, your Holy Spirit will guide us to the Promise Land & we will be joined with you forever & ever. Let your will be done!
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen! 🙏🕊️✝️
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
Thank You Jesus.✝️
Amen.
Beautiful Prayer. Thank You very much, Marilyn.😊
God Bless Our World. 💚
🙏🌍🙏
05:25 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
Only people mentioned by harleys_mom1220 in this post can reply
Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
12 June, 06:51
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Thank you. 😊 God Bless you 🙏🕊️✝️❤️🤗
Amen. God Bless our World 🌍🙏🌍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396