John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 February, 11:36
BTW your followers are still there on Twatter they just don't want you to know or see them. It makes me wonder if all the patriots who had their lifes work "scrubbed" off of places like FB and Youtube if their work isn't still there but just hidden behind a veil like my followers are here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 11:01
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
mines be wiped

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Hidden is not the same as gone. They are being masked. It is a very easy thing to do. Part of the code is actually in a Q drop. So the data still exists you just can't see it. It would take way too much processing power and time for them, even with help, to go through and erase that much data. It's too chancy that someone would make a mistake and delete the wrong stuff. Also if for some reason they were sued, which they should be, they would want a fall back. That is just smart business.
06:16 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 07:46
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I TRUST THE PLAN , NOTHING IS EVER DELETED I REMEMBER LOL