John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
BTW your followers are still there on Twatter they just don't want you to know or see them. It makes me wonder if all the patriots who had their lifes work "scrubbed" off of places like FB and Youtube if their work isn't still there but just hidden behind a veil like my followers are here.
11:36 AM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
13 June, 12:23
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
My last post on Twitter was a retweet of Secy Pompeo. Jan 19th, 2021. I added “President Trump Forever” and NCSWIC to my timeline. I was within an hour permanently suspended. Lost all of my followers and had approximately 97,000 posts. Joined Dec 2017 when I found Q. Found some incredible Patriots and still on the journey. We are almost there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 12:30
In response Lois Lane to her Publication
Yes we are and thank you for all of your hard work. My understanding of what went on was that accounts were sent to servers and the servers were shut down leaving you with the pages you see when you log in. But... to do maintenance on the server they must be turned back on. I caught them when they were doing this and that is why on one you see I have follower and the other I do not. Those screen shots were just a couple minutes apart. Q shows part of the program that was written to do that. Now I can not guarantee anything because you still have human interaction and equipment faults but when this is done everything should be back in your account.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Dottie French @DotOn777
12 June, 11:09
I expect (just some logical thinking, for a change) the nobodies like me, got wiped. Eliminated because of all the incriminating evidence we stored on [twitface].

The Presiden't account...I expect the information was NOT scrubbed, just veiled. DJT is a master troller and he has peeps around him that can save, destroy or archive any written communications, regardless of medium. Posterity.

12 June, 06:12
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Absolutely. Everything a president does is logged and documented. Just because they didn't like him doesn't mean that they still won't follow law.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
12 June, 11:08
BY GEORGE I THINK YOUR ONTO SOMETHING

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
12 June, 11:01
mines be wiped

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
12 June, 11:18
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Following the purge on Jan 8th I was devastated my 12 years of [anonymous] thoughts of this world were gone for good.

Most are...
however I was able to retrieve all tweets
[and past years retweets] going back to July of 2020.
Anything before that - which was not retweeted before that date - are gone.

[many of the saved tweets are posted on here for my own personal documentation of The Storm]

12 June, 06:16
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Hidden is not the same as gone. They are being masked. It is a very easy thing to do. Part of the code is actually in a Q drop. So the data still exists you just can't see it. It would take way too much processing power and time for them, even with help, to go through and erase that much data. It's too chancy that someone would make a mistake and delete the wrong stuff. Also if for some reason they were sued, which they should be, they would want a fall back. That is just smart business.