John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
24 February, 11:36
BTW your followers are still there on Twatter they just don't want you to know or see them. It makes me wonder if all the patriots who had their lifes work "scrubbed" off of places like FB and Youtube if their work isn't still there but just hidden behind a veil like my followers are here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dottie French @DotOn777
12 June, 11:09
In response John Qpublic to his Publication
I expect (just some logical thinking, for a change) the nobodies like me, got wiped. Eliminated because of all the incriminating evidence we stored on [twitface].

The Presiden't account...I expect the information was NOT scrubbed, just veiled. DJT is a master troller and he has peeps around him that can save, destroy or archive any written communications, regardless of medium. Posterity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Qpublic @Jamesbridgebuilder
Absolutely. Everything a president does is logged and documented. Just because they didn't like him doesn't mean that they still won't follow law.
06:12 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from John Qpublic, click on at the bottom under it