Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This is so cool Nana was just saying last night that I wanted to make a list of all the things that Trump had been proven to be right about in the last few weeks and here he has just done it in his speech and in writing,

Universal consciousness! This is awesome!

This is Nana's President!
06:02 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 09:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
We all know he was right. Low IQ, pure trash cult will NEVER care whether he is right or not. They hate themselves and, thus, everyone else.

So let's stop all the yammering and start the mother fucking MASS and PUBLIC arrests for ALL to see. Who cares if it upsets the trash? If they want to go in the streets, let's MOTHER FUCKING go!

Jesus Christ Almighty enough of ALL the fucking talk and ZERO action!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 12:21
In response SPORTS to his Publication
I surely feel your distress hun but right now Nana is more worried about you being all angry. I believe they will get their justice and judgement will be up to God. Please dont use up your own soul credits on hating on them. That is what they feed on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Paratrooper @DeplorableOldParatrooper
12 June, 08:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You Must Have God On Speed Dial.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
12 June, 09:01
In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication
Pretty sure she does !! 🙏