John Reese @TrumperWavin
27 January, 12:48
Do you know what else is a Freemason symbol?

During King’s Solomon times, laborers paid their wages (taxes) using corn. Ancient master masons received a sheaf of corn, wine, and oil as payment. A Masonic Sheaf of Corn.

In Freemasonry, the Sheaf of Corn symbolizes the benefits of our sweat and the rewards earned by those before us, and the importance of partaking in charitable activities.

Why do you think President Trump pardoned Corn+Cob? The symbolism connects, you just have to find it.

#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #GodWins #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #Trump #BOOM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dominique Lehman @QuetzalClover
27 January, 02:50
In response John Reese to his Publication
I am SMILING From ear to ear! LOVE It is Time to share truths about Freemasonry and STAND Up for it's Integrity.. Too long has it been a SCAPEGOAT by the Unaware due to it's unfortunate Infiltration by Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Dominique Lehman @QuetzalClover
28 January, 06:04
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
No, Don't do that- Have some Class Jonella. Show up here with your better half

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
28 January, 06:23
In response Dominique Lehman to his Publication
I have researched Freemasonry and its "Bible" since 1982. You might deceive some of the weaker sheep, but i know exactly what Freemasonry is. a Secret Society, like JFK talked about. Magic and numbers and secret handshakes while worshipping gods other than Almighty God. I have more class in my eyelash than Freemasons do. Why dont you tell uus about all the levels of this crap cult? Tell everyone what you have to do to be a 33rd degree Mason. We are waiting...