JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
Our veterans are especially vulnerable in this moment. Stressful circumstances can exacerbate PTSD. This moment in time does qualify. Support...

or
Text 838255

https://t.me/USGenerals/17...
04:36 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
25 June, 05:03
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Someone needs to be asking why 22-25 vets commit suicide every day. I can understand those some of this but think about the number. 22 a day, that's 154 weekly, 616 monthly, and 7392 yearly. What is this??? Why??? Are they really committing suicide or is something else going on??? You hate to ask the question because it should be so obvious, yet it isn't. Compare this to the suicides across the country and it just leads you to believe that something else is happening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
25 June, 05:03
Unfortunately, I feel this organization and others are using this tool to sabotauge our veterans instead.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 04:27
Nana so hopes the medbeds can help them.

Too many have seen things no human being should ever have to see. God bless them all. God protect those in harms way with angels so close behind them that they fill in their shoe prints before they fully lift their boots.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 04:25
We have many that will help.

Just right down the road from Nana in TN on Twitter there is a lovely woman that has help vets for years. She is on Twitter as codeofvets
She has a support group set up to help with money and I think therapy direction as well.
She is for real helping not pretend.

Tiffany and Frank Burton @Battleborn
12 June, 07:45
3 guys I served with have commited suicide....breaks my heart.I feel like I should have reached out to them more.Its hard coming back from war it was hard getting use to civilian life again.

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
13 June, 05:01
In response Tiffany and Frank Burton to her Publication
I am so sorry. Thank you so much for your sacrifices & your service to our country. If there is anything I can ever to to help please let me know. 🙏✝️🇺🇸♥️

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
12 June, 04:41

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 June, 04:37
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Pray for our Military as they begin to take down the massive Deep State Globally including Canada.