Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Catarina Nada @RocknrollShaman
17 June, 04:11
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Beyond sickening.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
13 June, 08:34
Cowards. I cant stand these vids. Necessary evil but it really irritates me when NOBODY HELPS. COWARDS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shelby Shel @Shel007
12 June, 07:17
https://7news.com.au/polit...

Not exactly what happened... still way past a normal reaction to the 'crime' though. Lordy... AUS has some way over the top security issues!

Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Aurora Rucker @Aruckus
12 June, 04:50
🤬😡

Valarie Bynum @Kora77
12 June, 01:08
Fuck that Dude come try that shit with US FUCK U I hope you see this you cowardly Son of a Fucking Whore!! I hope u get ass fucked every hour on the hour in prison with a a sharp tool! all those people watching Fuck u too beat his ass Stand the fuck UP! Cowards Rant over still pissed tho!

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
12 June, 12:45
attempted murder

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
12 June, 12:45
Flat out assault. Time to go to jail.

ice mtn @icemtn17
12 June, 12:38
Another example of how split the world has become: The sane vs the insane. God help them. It appears they’ve lost their sanity to the point they don’t even realize what they are doing.