CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
😡🙏😡disgusting! very, very evil!!!
11:57 AM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
12 June, 12:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
If they do this in public.. imagine what they do in private.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 June, 12:43
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
terrifying and horrific. demons, not priests

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Bkr @RobinforTrump
12 June, 12:24
That POS would be eating teeth if he touched my baby like that.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
12 June, 12:06
Literally MORONS!

SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 12:01
So when everyone is ok with it, then the Pope can be arrested, perped, tried and hung.

Got it!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 June, 12:11
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Last time I went to a Catholic baptism I was a godparent. The (young) priest, in a flash, took off the baby's diaper (with no warning) and held him up naked to the entire congregation, like he was a sacrifice. I had NEVER seen a priest do that before (wtf! taking off the baby's diaper so he was naked). I was so shocked my mouth dropped open and he saw me looking at him with horror (I wanted to punch him), and I saw no one do anything or say anything. I asked the parents why they allowed it, and they said that the priest was young, but wanted to do things with baptism in the "old fashioned way." I said no, that is not old fashioned to entirely disrobe a baby to baptize it (especially in the middle of winter). I NEVER participated in anything like that again. If it happened now, I would say something bigly to the sicko pedo priest, and call him a effin pedo to his face!! I was visiting from another state, and never went back to that church again.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 June, 12:01
I Would Have Slapped Him The Second He Slapped My Child!

SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 12:02
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
I would have choked him to death.