CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 June, 11:57
😡🙏😡disgusting! very, very evil!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SPORTS @SPORTS
12 June, 12:01
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
So when everyone is ok with it, then the Pope can be arrested, perped, tried and hung.

Got it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Last time I went to a Catholic baptism I was a godparent. The (young) priest, in a flash, took off the baby's diaper (with no warning) and held him up naked to the entire congregation, like he was a sacrifice. I had NEVER seen a priest do that before (wtf! taking off the baby's diaper so he was naked). I was so shocked my mouth dropped open and he saw me looking at him with horror (I wanted to punch him), and I saw no one do anything or say anything. I asked the parents why they allowed it, and they said that the priest was young, but wanted to do things with baptism in the "old fashioned way." I said no, that is not old fashioned to entirely disrobe a baby to baptize it (especially in the middle of winter). I NEVER participated in anything like that again. If it happened now, I would say something bigly to the sicko pedo priest, and call him a effin pedo to his face!! I was visiting from another state, and never went back to that church again.
12:11 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it