Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
10 June, 02:37
LORD, GOD BE PRAISED IN ALL HIS GLORY! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๏ธโœ๏ธ
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE??!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
10 June, 09:33
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
so incredible really...

satan showed back up today trying to wreak havoc in God's plan and attempt to break my faith ~ The 'twilight zone' is how one described todays events just to let you how out there it was.,

I called to HIM for guidance to handle the chaos and HE calmed me to get through the mess.

end of day ~ coworkers showed me inconceivable loyalty and allegiance beyond my wildest imaginations ~ interpreted LOVE ~ an extreme expression of LOVE in only a way they could to show me how much they care ~ what an experience of life time ~ TY GOD!

yes, I feel it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
11 June, 10:07
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
Heartwarming!

D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ @thangel
๐Ÿงก
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ
LOVE SPREADS!

BLESS U!
๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

๐Ÿงก
10:16 PM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by thangel in this post can reply
Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
11 June, 10:18
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
๐Ÿ’œ