Marilyn Hansen @H_Yarnlover67
10 June, 02:37
LORD, GOD BE PRAISED IN ALL HIS GLORY! 🙏🕊️✝️
CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE??!! 😁🥰😃
@thekingschick
@thangel
@DeHowie

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
10 June, 09:33
In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication
so incredible really...

satan showed back up today trying to wreak havoc in God's plan and attempt to break my faith ~ The 'twilight zone' is how one described todays events just to let you how out there it was.,

I called to HIM for guidance to handle the chaos and HE calmed me to get through the mess.

end of day ~ coworkers showed me inconceivable loyalty and allegiance beyond my wildest imaginations ~ interpreted LOVE ~ an extreme expression of LOVE in only a way they could to show me how much they care ~ what an experience of life time ~ TY GOD!

yes, I feel it!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
The Holy Spirit always sends a warning
I pay attention to those warnings
I take them seriously
I am glad you are better ... Free

There's an old song

Thank God I Am free Free FREE
from this world of sin
Washed in the Blood of Jesus
I've been born again
Hallelujah I'm saved Saved SAVED
By His Wonderful Grace
I'm so glad that I found out
He WOULD bring me out and show me the way.
🎼

I'm proud of you Sweet Heart
10:02 PM - Jun 11, 2021
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
11 June, 10:10
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
moment I sat down and AND THE SECOND BEFORE SEEING this post, the word FREE enters my mind ~ SKY HIGH VIBES!!!

11 June, 10:07
free, Free, FREE

timing is everything. VIBES EXTREMELY HIGH!

curious ~ what is meant by HOLY SPIRIT always sends a warning?
and what is seen as the warning in this case?

just trying to learn details because this was amazing to feel!

11 June, 10:07
free, Free, FREE

timing is everything. VIBES EXTREMELY HIGH!

curious ~ what is meant by HOLY SPIRIT always sends a warning?
and what is seen as the warning in this case?

just trying to learn details because this was amazing to feel!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
12 June, 09:13
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
The Holy Spirit will let us know when we need to pray NOW
For instance sometimes he wakes me up to pray now ... I always start with my children.
One night I was praying YELLING kill the car Lord Kill the car... one of the boys was drinking and driving ...in danger of some kind .. Thats all The Holy Spirit told me.
The next day our son called ... he was drinking and driving . His car died in a McDonalds parking lot. He was very very drunk.
The other day the Holy Spirit had me speaking to the enemy. Here on our platform. It was pouring out of me. I had no idea why. I knew who I was protecting by those prayers. I knew timing mattered and I prayed like that all day. Until my soul let up.
The next morning I was searching for info. I wanted to know what happened. I spoke with Marilyn. She told me her dreams from the night before.
I also recieved confirmation from the source privately.