Only people mentioned by Punnishe in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 June, 08:05
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
ADRENOCHROME Is manufactured by torturing children And extracting their blood filled with adrenaline the most sought after drug for the elites throughout the world. Most children die from the repetitive abuse there are millions in caves as we speak.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
11 June, 10:12
One Really good thing of fooked EU is EUROPOL.

It is Kind of weird, that Europa contains many absolute different Nations, but our LAW IS FAR MORE CLOSER TO EACH OTHER (after Great Reptain leave) than in most USA STATES WHICH US CITIZENS DECLARE AS FUNCTIONAL FEDERATIONπŸ€”...

I SIMPLY DONT GET POINT, HOW IN ONE STATE IS SOMETHING PROHIBIT BY LAW, AND IN ANOTHER ONE IS SAME THING LEGAL AND IT IS LEGAL TO JUMP FROM STATE TO STATE AFTER COMMITING CRIME... WILD WESTERN ERA REMNANT... πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€”

IT IS EXTREME SPACE FOR COMMITING CRIME IN ONE STATE, THEN MOVE TO NEXT AND BEEN STILL "UNPUNISHABLE"

IF I COMMITED CRIME IN EVERY SINGLE STATE IN EU, RESULT WILL BE ARREST AND DEPORTATION TO MY OWN STATE, WHEN I WILL FACE LAW TRIAL...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: Zackariah-Lynn: Gilbert. @Zack_Attack
11 June, 10:19
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
There are no laws.

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
11 June, 10:31
In response Truth Seeker - Ο‰ to his Publication
The laws written, all according to maritime or other law it seems. That’s how coordinated appointments worldwide have worked. Bust the matrix

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
11 June, 10:04
amen. normies know hoe they get it. blue pills dont

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
12 June, 12:49
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
they can own it