TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
11 June, 04:27
Fellow patriots.

My father has been fighting Cancer for just over 2 years now. The Doctors gave him 2 to 4 years to live just over 2 years ago.
He has gone through the usual Radio, Chemo and Trial drug and they told him today there is nothing more they can do for him.
His scans today have indicated the cancer is getting worse.

Would love it if you all can say a prayer for him.

Please President Trump - Bring on those MED BEDS

Thank you all so much.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 June, 07:17
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
Prayers are extremely powerful!

My friend recovered from stage 4 pancreatic cancer 3 years ago in a few months!!
How?
It started with an open minded, progressive doctor of oncology that had helped his mom recover from her cancer.
Quality CBD oil with low level of THC
Few drops of food grade hydrogen peroxide in a big glass of clean water everyday
Healthy organic diet very low in sugar, dairy and no wheat
No tap water
No flouride
No aluminum products
No soy
No fast food
None of the 35 plus ingredients that hide MSG
Cancer is fed by sugar and can't survive in a Ph balanced body!
The common American diet is intentionally highly acidic!

Additionally, 70-80% of food sold in our grocery stores is slow death! (but wear a mask and stay 6 feet apart! )

And, haven't we heard that hydroxychoriquine helps with cancer and many other things. My theory is that it cleans toxins and restores balance. I could be wrong!

🤗🙏🤗💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by TheGreatAwoken in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
11 June, 07:34
In response TheGreat Awoken to his Publication
Back in the 80s, Dr. Bernie Siegel wrote "Love, Medicine and Miracles". (1986. - first edition)
He taught children to effectively zap their cancer.
And little talked about he was helping cure Fauci's man made AIDS bioweapon.

Noticed he has a meditation CD, as well. Might be just the ticket for your Dad.

https://www.amazon.com/Lov...

TheGreat Awoken @TheGreatAwoken
11 June, 07:42
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
❤️Thank you