Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 June, 04:01
Good afternnon Patriots!
Nana hopes your day is going well.

Our corrupt leaders sold us out in 1954 to alien races for technology and personal profit. There have been enough souls requesting freedom from this enslavement without our consent to allow help from others, but we must reclaim our sovereignty.

Please repeat this OUT LOUD & share to exercise our rights under the law of free will given by God.

The time to raise our vibrations, take the hand of Jesus, and connect with God is now, and we may well be coming upon the time of our last opportunity to make this right choice.

https://www.canva.com/desi...

wainthepain01
@doqholliday
@danuscg
@intelluk
waqiewaqie
@akalaurel
Brad_ayers
@jfkjrfan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
I AM , the act of God within me.. THE ABILITY TO give, recieve, and accept and apply without any other given instructions.
This will allow for radiance of God within me.
You can only serve one master because there is only one intelligence, one prescence..
Only one power that can act within me. The power of the all mighty GOD.
My ability to lift my hand and the life flowing through my nervous system outer form is God in action through my body, through my mind.

Repeat multiple times a day:
"I am the resurrection and the life!!!!"

Fearlessly use your God given power and be free!!

I am the mighty prescence producing this home.
I am the presence charging this body with pure God electronic energy. I am the acsencion of this physical body right now. I am perfect health manifested in every organ of my body. I am the perfect activity in this body. I am the perfect intelligence active in this brain. I am perfect health of my body.

I am the only prescence acting in my body and
04:12 PM - Jun 11, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Kim Laughlin @TheLordIsMySpotter
18 June, 08:34
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
thank you so much this is awesome. I wanted to ask if you have ever heard Dr.Wayne Dyer you can find him on YT he wrote books on “I AM” and transforming he is amazing. I wanted to ask where you studied on this the most is there a website?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 June, 08:51
In response Kim Laughlin to her Publication
Here you go, my friend. Here are the links to the YouTube link for the audio and also the website link for literature.
https://youtu.be/z5G0E2Qm6...

https://theiamdiscourses.c...

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
18 June, 07:18
plugged in!

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
18 June, 06:49
I AM

18 June, 07:01
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
🤜💥🤛

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
11 June, 04:52
Awesome thank you for sharing this powerful message!

11 June, 05:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
No thank you. I only learned about St German's "I AM" Discourses after I saw a post in which you and another lovely lady patriot were talking about it.
It has changed my life.
Thank you so much!!!