Only people mentioned by Declassifianon in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
11 June, 04:49
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
Maybe, but unless the c*nts it exposes get taken down, and preferably publicly, what’s the point? Believe me, I trust the Plan, but exposire of the truth with nothing to come of it is getting a bit trying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Chase @Bachase4
11 June, 04:34
what site?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
11 June, 05:12
In response Beverly Chase to her Publication
I don't think she has said yet, will post when I know.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
11 June, 04:16
Yes we all have to know the truth, no matter how much it hurts. The children deserve justice !

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
11 June, 05:53
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
yes ma'am. I am a survivor now a warrior for the cause and the last thing we (victims) care about is confidentiality because they hide the truth in the guise of "confidentiality" to keep perpetuating the crime. Naw lets see it all πŸ‘€

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 June, 03:52