Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 01:30
WhenDay 1/27/21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tasha Cr. @Tasha
27 January, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When will the storm come? When will the 3D believers be awakened? When will we be free again? I hope by March 4th .... 🙏🏻 Had another very frustrating phone call with my mom this morning. 🙄 She is fully csught in the matrix and thinks I am nuts, totally on the wrong track and that it is good that Biden is now President. "It was an inauguration with style" - in her opinion. 🤦‍♀️ I just said that nothing is as it seems and that they should please not get vaccinated. Pointless. I'm afraid she doesn't believe anything, only that I'm crazy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
maybe giving her completely to The Lord, say okay Lord You see here that I tried. Now as a parent has to parent young adults and take a hands off "Lord they're all Yours"... approach. I've not been this awake for long. But haven't some said that we can try and red pill as many as possible but The Lord showing the red pill may be the only way for some or most. I'm not saying we give up-but giving God the steering wheel on those with their heads stuck in matrix may be the only way we keep our own sanity. I do feel your aggravation-my husband has been my red pill "scab" HE wont let me yank it off
10:13 AM - Jan 27, 2021
In response Tasha Cr. to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LeswellsNix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lesly Nix, click on at the bottom under it